Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Ephesians 6:7 (NLT)
Women's Ministry Objectives
- To unite all women of the church into a ministry program that will stimulate growth in witnessing and working in the church, home and community.
- To help develop leadership and a finer womanhood.
- To share Christ like concerns for people of every race, class and nationality.
- To fellowship among women of this church and other churches.
- To get together and formulate plans and ideas for motivating and educating others
Our Main Objective is Winning Souls
- To Study God’s word and to learn how to better apply it to our lives
- To conduct Bible study and service throughout the year
- To provide mentorship and a sisterhood for the women of Logos
- To become a successful instrument for Christ by helping people through fellowship, worship, teaching and praying to become whole prosperous victorious people.
- To build up and encourage one another in our individual gifts and calls.