Something To Think About
* A bad habit is like a soft chair, easy to get into but hard to get out of.
* If my life depends on knowing the bible, how long would it last?
* Peace is not the absence of trouble--peace is the presence of God.
* When you flee temptation do not leave a forwarding address.
* Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
* Worry is like a rocking chair; no matter how much you rock, you get nowhere.
* Life is like a ladder; every step we take is either up or down.
* A lot of kneeling keeps you in good standing with God.
* To realize the worth of the anchor we need to feel the storm.
* Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn't belong.